Orthodontist Dr. April Lee focuses on diagnosing and treating irregularities in the teeth and jaw.
She uses convenient and comfortable orthodontic treatment methods to give her patients dramatic results!
Our advanced orthodontics can give you a stunning smile and optimal oral health. Our orthodontic patients benefit from:
- A beautiful smile that enhances their overall quality of life
- Straight and even teeth that are easy to clean
- A stronger and more functional bite
- Reduced jaw pain and TMJ symptoms
- Lower risk of gum disease and tooth decay
You can expect your orthodontic treatment to last from 6 to 30 months, depending on your unique orthodontic needs. Dr. April Lee has given countless patients outstanding results, working closely with them to ensure that our team exceeds their expectations.
Could You Benefit from Orthodontic Treatment?
Dr. Lee provides orthodontic services for patients of all ages. We recommend that patients come into our office at the age of 7 for their first orthodontic evaluation.
If you are dissatisfied with the appearance or alignment of your smile, or you have a bad bite (malocclusion), don’t hesitate to schedule your consultation with Dr. Lee. She will listen to your individual needs and preferences and help you discover how you can achieve your best smile.
Why Should You Treat Malocclusion?
According to studies performed by the American Association of Orthodontists, untreated malocclusion can lead to:
- Crowded teeth that are difficult to brush and floss
- Increased risk of tooth decay or gum disease
- Protruding teeth that are more susceptible to chipping
- Unfavorable jaw or facial growth
- Uneven tooth wear
- Speech impediments
- Reduced self-esteem
Dr. Lee and her team would love to spend time with you and learn more about your orthodontic goals. Our team never schedules two appointments at the same time–instead, you will receive the devoted attention that you deserve.
To schedule your orthodontic assessment, contact Burlingame Smile Studio today!