The story that straight teeth can tell
Having a straight and healthy smile can say a lot about a person. It says:
- You care about your hygiene
- You want to be taken seriously
- You are a consummate professional who pays attention to the details
Straight teeth tell the story that you care about your appearance and should be respected for doing so. Doctor Lee can help you tell this story.
Straight teeth in the professional world
In the corporate world, straight teeth are a physical feature that can go a long way. Some people don’t realize the importance of a pleasing smile until they meet someone with smile flaws. Stained teeth, misshapen teeth, and crooked teeth detract from an otherwise professional appearance.
Let’s talk about crooked teeth. It may seem embarrassing to get braces as an adult. Who wants to show up to the office and have everyone stare at your mouth full of metal? Thankfully, today there are alternatives to the typical metal type that come to mind when one thinks of braces. In addition to being less noticeable, these systems often have a shorter treatment time.
What are your options for braces as a professional?
- Invisalign–removable clear aligners that are virtually invisible
- Self-Ligating clear ceramic less-noticeable ceramic braces without elastic bands
- Damon Clear (brand name of self-ligating braces that can straighten teeth faster than conventional braces)
You’re never too old to straighten your teeth
The bottom line is, you are never too old to straighten your teeth. There are a variety of cost-effective orthodontic options. If you worry about the price of treatment, talk to our financing department.
Improving your appearance to look more professional can benefit you as you go through life and as you progress in your career.
Contact Burlingame Smile Studio:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1740 Marco Polo Way Ste 12