USING FLEX SPENDING AND HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS FOR DENTAL WORK
- HSAs and FSAs are designed to let employees save money for certain health care costs.
- FSAs are available to anyone, including people who are self-employed.
- HSAs are available to people who have high deductible health plans (HDHPs)
- Most HSAs qualify orthodontic treatments which would include treatment with Braces, Invisalign, and or active retainers.
- You can use the FSA funds to pay for advanced procedures like treatment for gingivitis, TMJ disorders, oral surgery and gum recession.
- Lastly, FSA dollars expire on 12/31 each year. Call now to maximize your FSA dollars benefit before they are gone: 650.231.2680